RNA Delivery and Therapeutics Company SiSaf Announces Autumn Conference Schedule
Guildford, England, 20 September 2022 – SiSaf Ltd, an RNA delivery and therapeutics company, is pleased to announce its autumn conference schedule for September and October. It will be present in person at several life sciences industry events, as detailed below.
- Richard Scarrott, CFO of SiSaf, will be attending the SACHS Biotech in Europe Forum (21-22 September in Basel, Switzerland)
- Dr Spiros Servos, Head of Business Development at SiSaf will be attending the ARM Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa (11-13 October in Carlsbad, USA
- Dr Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, CEO of SiSaf, will be moderating a panel of industry experts from CureVac, Gritstone Oncology, Cend Therapeutics, and NeuBase Therapeutics, at the RNA Leaders USA Congress (18-19 October in Boston, USA)
- Panel: Moving Forward to Obtain Targeted Delivery, Tolerability, and Expression Control of RNA Treatments (17:20 on 18 October)
- Dr Michael Welsh, CSO of SiSaf, will be presenting at BIO-Europe (24-26 October in Leipzig, Germany)
SiSaf’s Bio-Courier® delivery technology portfolio includes silicon stabilized hybrid lipid nanoparticles (sshLNP) that improve the stability, safety, and transfection efficiency of RNA. SiSaf is applying sshLNP to the development of a pipeline of RNA therapeutics for rare genetic disorders and is maximizing the potential of its technology through research and commercial partnerships.
Dr Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, CEO of SiSaf Ltd said: “As our activities in house and with collaborators progress at pace, we are delighted to be attending events in person in Europe and the USA. We look forward to providing updates on our significant progress delivering on the promise of RNA therapeutics.”
To connect with the SiSaf team contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SiSaf is an RNA delivery and therapeutics company. Its proprietary Bio-Courier® technology addresses the limitations of other RNA delivery technologies through the hybridization of organic materials with inorganic bioabsorbable silicon.
The company’s Bio-Courier delivery technology portfolio includes silicon stabilized hybrid lipid nanoparticles (sshLNP) that improve the stability, safety, and transfection efficiency of RNA. SiSaf uses sshLNP to develop a pipeline of RNA therapeutics for rare genetic disorders and is maximizing the potential of its technology through research and commercial partnerships.
Led by founder and leading biomaterials specialist Dr Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, SiSaf is a private company supported by venture capital investors including Vickers Venture Partners and the UK Future Fund. Headquartered in Guildford, UK, it has fully integrated research labs and bio-analytical facilities, a scalable technology to fast-track development, and a growing patent estate with extensive freedom to operate.
To learn more, please visit www.sisaf.com
For further information please contact:
Sue Charles – email@example.com +44 7968726585
Katja Stout – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7789435990